Sunday, March 13, 2011

Puerto Escondido

Alrighty, just a quick one this time as I have so much to catch you all up on. In saying that, this entry will still probably become pretty mega haha

So Puerto became one of those places that I thought I would stay at for one or two nights and ended up staying a little over a week!

Day in, day out was honestly spent mostly as follows;
Wake up-usually slightly hungover
Go get breakfast
Check emails
Go to the beach
Have lunch
Go back to the beach
Have an afternoon nanna nap
Sunset cocktails
Dinner
Drinks at hostel
Crazy antics at bars



I met up with the Aussie guys from Mexico city and all their friends. I also spent the first few days with the Aussie girls I met in oaxaca. Too many good times spent with so many awesome people made Puerto a place that will not easily be forgotten.

Some highlights;
Dancing the night away at Bar Fly with the Irish guys
Afterhours dance parties and a crazy beach flinstone bar
I will NEVER forget Suzie falling flat out on the dancefloor to MIA- can NOT stop giggling when i think about it
Sunset cocktails with the Aussie guys
Ofcourse a game or two of Kings
Crazy lady offering massages on the beach. She thought the best way to drum up business was to point out all my mosquito bites and my fat feet. Probably not the best technique
Candlelit Valentines dinner on the beach with my toes in the sand with a new friend (yes friend)
Another crazy drugged up lady at the reggae bar
Beautiful bays and lots of sunburn... not sure if thats exactly a highlight though





Time went by so quickly and a day or two soon turned into a week long adventure. I'm certainly not complaining but it was time to move on. Check out more photos on my facebook page.

Peace out
Tamarita
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment